The TightVNC project is backed by a software development company, GlavSoft LLC. TightVNC
developers are full-time employees at GlavSoft. TightVNC is our primary product.
We offer software development, consulting and technical support services. Our expertise
covers wide range of computing and networking technologies. Obviously, we prefer to work on
something that we know very well, thus our primary focus is on TightVNC development.
What we can do for you:
- add features per your requests,
- accelerate the development of particular ongoing features,
- customize installation and deployment processes,
- adjust TightVNC to meet corporate requirements and standards,
- incorporate TightVNC into complex software solutions,
- automate TightVNC operation for particular scenarios of use,
- port TightVNC code to different systems and platforms,
- adapt TightVNC to specialized environments,
- develop add-ons and helper utilities,
- fix bugs, solve problems and provide workarounds in a timely manner,
- provide technical support for any types of TightVNC installations.
If you are interested, please send us a message:
Note: TightVNC is available under the terms of the GNU GPL license. Basically, that means all
modifications must be published under the GPL terms as well.